December 10, 2011

Thanks, Jewel of the South.

And everything, I mean every single thing, is going to go how it should.
I believe that with my whole heart.
Everything happens for a reason.
And it is going to be okay.
We will wake up tomorrow and we will start over.
And it may suck-that happens some days.
Maybe we don’t even start over, maybe we just keep going.
It’s supposed to though-it’s supposed to suck sometimes.
You’re supposed to hurt on certain days.
I am meant to feel on top on the world one week and then cry in my bed the next.
I am going to make a bad grade on that test because I deserved it.

We don’t feel like smiling tonight-we will later.
The weekend will come-your break will too.
I will look forward to coffee in the morning because I love to.

And you and I, and us, we all are going to be exactly as we should.